Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ibrahimovic: Playing With Barcelona's Great Squad Is Easy


Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored in both of Barca's league games, and he credits his team-mates for his success.

'Ibra' opened the scoring against Getafe, before setting up Lionel Messi for the second. Speaking to Sport after the match, he said, "I am very pleased to have scored two goals, but the most important thing is to reach the rhythm."

"I am not at a hundred percent yet, but I am getting there."

The Swedish striker then acknowledged the impact of Messi and Andres Iniesta, continuing, "They make it easy for you."

"They open spaces up and defences do not know which one to mark."

Finally, Ibrahimovic looked forward to his impending return to Inter Milan, stating, "It will be a very special and difficult game for me, because I spent three years there and have great memories."

"I am very pleased to be returning with another team."

No comments: