Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tut: How to add friends on Top Eleven Football Manager

 
Here is a tip how to add friends on Top Eleven Football Manager:

1. First go on to your user account (on top, right side)
2. Then Go to"edit friends
3. Now press "create a list" -> you choose a name
4. Leave the list empty! :)
5. Now go to Top Eleven Football Manager and then go to the Transfer List


6. T
hen pick a player
7. At the ˝latest offers˝ you will see some people who made a bid, click on his profile and you will see what his name is...
8. Okey, take a paper then write a few names
9. Write that names on the facebooks search bar and add that man to be your friend and add him on list that you have created before
10.When he accept your invite you will see him on TopEleven FM 


Good luck :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

but how i play with my real friends if i coundn't find his top11 squad?
i mean it's in my friend list and i can't add him to top11 friedly matches list.

beboto6000 said...

yeah i have the exact same problem????

Unknown said...

edit friend in where????
facebook????

Unknown said...

why match my friend not display on my schedule list????
please respon this

M. Sibro Malisi said...

Please add picture

Unknown said...

My son plays aswell but is too young for Facebook account. How do I add

Sumit Giri said...

same problem guys...i cant see my friends who play the game on my friend list eventhough my fb account is linked with it.